1st Weekend Trip

Hello guys.
So, in this post, I would like to share you some beautiful places that we visited a day after I came. We started the trip by 7 a.m. Then, a van picked us up. Leading by Mr. Potjanat, the first place we visited was a central temple of Surat Thani.
A board of something that I don't have any Idea what it tells us about
The squads on the trip
Thailand is well known with its temples and beautiful natures. I got to admit that they had a lot of wonderful temples which were designed very architecture. The first one we visited was a temple for Buddhism and Brahmana followers.

A better view of the temple
The temple was mostly white painted, with some colorful fabric tied on temple pillars. A question raised to our minds and we tried to seek for the answer that why was there some colorful fabric surround the pillars, did we have any message or meaning behind that? and mr. Potjanat who was at the same time our tourist guide gave us a brief explanation that obviously there was a meaning behind it. The color of the fabric was to symbolize the born days, for example you had yellow one if you were born in Monday, and guess what? Sorry guys, I could not remember them all. You can browse on google for the rest instead haha.
Yellow Flowers for Buddhism Prayers
Then, we had some yellow flowers which I was not really sure about the name of it. Buddhism and Brahmana followers used the flowers when they went pray. it was like a tradition in India (I know because I used to watch a lot of Hindi movies).

Okay, then we moved to the next place. Hmm, this place was a food night shop!! Yeiyy, if you are not in diet, you must be very happy. But guys, we did came here in the morning, so you could not see any open stalls. I would probably shared you some information about this place in the next post.

Sorry that I don't have any idea what the board is about
Next! we were heading to a stupa on the top of the hill where you guys could see a view of Surat Thani in one picture! That amazed me a lot guys. It was not often you could find a place where you could see the whole part of the cities at once. Unfortunately, we did not have much time to stay there, then we were unable to take the picture of the city because the bright was against us that made the lens unable to shot the picture clearly. 

A tall Stupa surrounded by conservation forest
This place was surrounded by a conservation forest which the animal lived in this forest were protected. I guess I have to go there one more time. 5555555, ups, I mean hhahhahaha

After that, we landed to Surat Thani Rajabhat University. Wow it was a fantastic well managed university. I would say that the place was so green with less polluted air. This environment fitted to learning environment. 
Faculty of Education
Head program of Science and Mathemathic Courses
We went around and visited faculty of education to say hello to the staff of the program where we met Dr. Tanya and the others. They were very nice that we would never forget them. 

Surat Thani Rajabhat University Hall
Before we left the place, Mr. Potjanat took 2 students of him to went with us. Lucky guys that we got some new friends.


The farm 
Salty eggs productions
One of the owner could talk English quite fluently
After that we went to duck farm. Mr. Potjanat told us that it was one of the famous duck farm which had approximately 10.000 ducks which produced around 5000 eggs per day. It was a great deal!

Waiting for the food
Spicy Salad
Then, we continued the trip to Chaiya district (not sure if I wrote the name of the district correctly). We had a big lunch together. Thai food was famous with the spicy taste, and 8 out of 10 of us could not eat spicy food. Guess who won the prize!!! the rest 2, and I was part of it.


A look at the beach 1
A look at the beach 2
A look at the beach 3
Then, we went to a small beach. It had beautiful scenery which you guys would enjoy it. After that short visit, we were heading back to mansion. on the way back, we stopped for a while in a big temple where you could find a lot of Buddhist statue around the temple. Many people prayed at that time, but still we could cheer up with manners.

A look from the front side

The king of Thailand big picture.

A small stupa surrounded the place
Buddhist statues 

The main stupa
That was a long day for us. You guys if you love to travel, I suggest you to visit this city. You will find a lot of interesting stuffs where you will fall in love with them. La korn khrap!

La korn krap!

Share:

0 comments